The Career and Community Studies Program offers group campus based experiences for students, families and educators who would like a glimpse into one of the academic courses and the TCNJ campus.
On campus experiences are held on select Wednesday’s and Friday’s during the Fall/Spring semesters and run from 9:00 AM – 11:30 AM.
*Please refer to the preselected dates below to determine which schedule to anticipate during your visit.
The experience includes:
- Welcome and brief Introduction to the CCS Program
- Attendance in CCS Reverse Inclusive Course (Finer Things/Great Conversations*)
- Campus mini-tour led by a CCS Mentor
If you are interested in attending one of the scheduled on campus experiences, please email the following information to email@example.com. You will be notified of availability on your requested date.
- Name (First, Last)
- Requested Visit Date (list of preselected dates shown below, please provide 1st and 2nd choice)
- Email and Phone Contact Information
- Age of Prospective Student, their grade level or year completed, current school, and school district
- Number of People planning to attend and their affiliation to prospective student (limit 3 people including student unless approved by CCS)
- Please note prospective students participate in the course. Parents/Educators attend the course as observers, if desired. Students may attend alone.
- Please indicate your interest status: First Time Applicant, Wait List Applicant, Returning Applicant, 2+2 Articulation (BCC Turning Point Students ONLY)
Fall 2019 Semester
Time: 9:00 AM – 11:30 AM
Campus Experience Dates:
Wednesday, October 30
Wednesday, November 6
Friday, November 22
* Please check back with our website for Spring 2020 Dates