We have temporarily suspended the On-Campus Experience due to COVID-19. If you are interested in learning more about CCS please visit the Virtual Experience and/or Spring Information Session Tab. Thank you
The Career and Community Studies Program offers group campus based experiences for students, families and educators who would like a glimpse into one of the academic courses and the TCNJ campus.
On campus experiences for the Spring 2021 Semester are suspended.
*Please refer to the preselected dates below to determine which schedule to anticipate during your visit.
If you are interested in attending one of the scheduled on campus experiences, please email the following information to email@example.com. You will be notified of availability on your requested date.
- Name (First, Last)
- Requested Visit Date (list of preselected dates shown below, please provide 1st and 2nd choice)
- Email and Phone Contact Information
- Age of Prospective Student, their grade level or year completed, current school, and school district
- Number of People planning to attend and their affiliation to prospective student (limit 3 people, unless approved by CCS, student must attend)
- Please note prospective students participate in the course. Parents/Educators attend the course as observers, if desired. Students may attend alone.
- Please indicate your interest status: First Time Applicant, Wait List Applicant, Returning Applicant, 2+2 Articulation (BCC Turning Point Students ONLY)
* Please check back with our website for Fall 2021 Dates