The Career and Community Studies Program invites you to attend our
upcoming Spring 2019 Information Session!
The Career and Community Studies Program (CCS) annual Information Session
is scheduled to be held on Thursday, March 21, 2019 from 6:00 PM – 8:00 PM.
Join us to learn more about our inclusive, four year, certificate-based, college experience for students with intellectual and developmental disabilities.
- Learn about our coursework, internship and career development opportunities, campus involvement, housing options, and social activities.
- Hear from CCS students, staff, mentors and TCNJ Faculty.
- Participate in a TCNJ campus tour.
Registration is required
Attendees: Prospective students and families
Date: Thursday, March 21, 2019
Time: 6:00 PM – 8:00 PM
Location: The College of New Jersey, 2000 Pennington Road,
Ewing, NJ, in the School of Education, Room 109 (first floor).
Registration Opens at 6:00 PM
Campus Tour Departs at start of Information Session
View the Campus Map
View our 2019 Information Session Flyer
To reserve your spot email the following information to:email@example.com
- Participating student name and email address
- Participating Parent/Guardian name and email address
- Student’s age, current school, school year or year of high school completion.
- Number of people attending (student, family members, coordinator)
- Confirm participation in previous CCS Event(s): Open House 2018, Information session 2018, and/or On-campus Experience 2017-2018
Parking: Confirmation and parking information will be emailed back to you.