The Career and Community Studies Program (CCS) annual Information Session
is scheduled to be held on Wednesday, March 11th, 2020.
REGISTRATION IS CLOSED
Join us to learn more about our inclusive, four year, certificate-based, college experience for students with intellectual and developmental disabilities.
- Participate in a TCNJ campus tour.
- Learn about our coursework, internship and career development opportunities, campus involvement, housing options, and social activities.
- Hear from CCS students, staff, mentors and TCNJ Faculty.
Registration is required
Attendees: Prospective students and families
Date: Wednesday, March 11th, 2020
Location: The College of New Jersey, 2000 Pennington Road,
Ewing, NJ, Education Building Room 113
Registration Opens at 6:00PM
Campus Tour Departs at 6:15PM
View the Campus Map
To reserve your spot email the following information to:email@example.com
- Participating student name and email address
- Participating Parent/Guardian name and email address
- Student’s age, current school, school year or year of high school completion.
- Number of people attending (student, family members, coordinator)
- Confirm participation in previous CCS Event(s): Open House 2019, Information Session Spring 2019, and/or On-campus Experience 2018-2019
Parking: Confirmation and parking information will be emailed back to you.