APPLICATION IS CLOSED FOR 2020-2021 ACADEMIC YEAR
Who should complete this application process:
- Individuals who have completed (or are planning to complete in May 2020) the Bergen Community College’s Turning Point Program
- Complete application and submit to CCS program, including application fee (forms below) by December 27, 2019 (after such date applications will only be accepted on a space-available basis)
- Submit documentation as requested on the application (applications will not be considered if incomplete)
- Student/parents(s)/guardian(s) will receive an email when COMPLETE application is received
- Complete application materials/documentation will be review by an application screening committee
- Applicants will be contacted via email to advise if an interview is granted
- If interview is granted, student and parent(s)/guardian(s) will be contacted for scheduling
- Student/parents(s)/guardian(s) will attend interview
- If student is interested in continuing the process, student will submit a post interview essay (as discussed during interview)
- Student may be asked to come back to spend a half day on campus (student will be contacted via email if required)
- Student and parent(s)/guardian(s) will be advised of application status (accepted, wait list, decline) via email in March.
MATERIALS FOR FIRST TIME APPLICANT
- Articulation Applicant– click and print one set
- Student Recommendation Form – click and print three
- Transcript Request Form– click and print
- Guardianship Information – click and print
- Application Fee: Non-refundable $75
- Application Deadline: December 27, 2019
The CCS Program admissions committee will begin notification of application status in March. Articulation students may be accepted on a rolling basis.
All accepted students will be notified via email and postal mail.
Due to the size of the program, signed acceptance letters and a deposit will be due within ten business days of notification of admission. Accepted students and parent(s)/guardian(s) are required to attend an early summer student/family orientation.