The Career and Community Studies Program invites you to
Career and Community Studies (CCS) holds an annual Open House in the Fall of each year. This year’s event will take place on September 9, 2017. Our Open House event gives prospective students, their families, and educators a great opportunity to learn more about our inclusive college experience through the overview presentation, meeting students, faculty, staff and mentors, and learning about career development opportunities, campus involvement, and housing options, along with a student led campus tour.
Join us to learn more about our inclusive, four year college experience for students with intellectual and developmental disabilities
- Learn about our coursework, internship and career development opportunities, campus involvement, housing options, and social activities
- Meet CCS students, staff, mentors and TCNJ Faculty
- Participate in a student run campus tour
If you are interested in applying to CCS, it is recommended that you begin the application process prior to attending Open House. The Career and Community Studies Fall 2018-19 Application (Class of 2022) will be open shortly. The CCS application involves numerous elements. We encourage you to begin the process once it is opened.
Date: Saturday, September 9, 2017
Time: 9:30 a.m. to 12:30 p.m. (Registration and light continental breakfast opens at 8:45 a.m.)
Location: The College of New Jersey, 2000 Pennington Road, Ewing, NJ
in The School of Education Building room 212.
View the Campus Map
Registration is required:
To reserve your spot email the following information to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Participating student & parent name(s) and email address
- Student’s age, current school, school year or year of high school completion.
- Number of people attending Open House (student, family members)
Parking: Confirmation and parking information will be emailed back to you. Park on campus in lots 5, 6 or 7 and walk across campus to the Education building.
For more information, visit at: http://ccs.pages.tcnj.edu
If you are unable to attend this year’s event, check out our group mini tours here.