The CCS Fall 2023 admissions process is now closed. New applications are no longer being accepted for Fall 2023.
If you have an application in process, the CCS Program will be in touch with you via email. If you had not started an application, we welcome you to return back to this page on August 1, 2023, for Fall 2024 applications.
The Career and Community Studies Program @ TCNJ
CCS Applicants for the four-year, wait-list, or articulation program must…
- be between the ages 18-25
- turn 18 by December of their freshman year in the CCS Program.
- be 25 or under at the start of their freshman year in the CCS Program.
- have a significant intellectual disability and/or adaptive behavior limitations that would impact their ability to participate in a general post-secondary education curriculum (AAMR definition of Intellectual Disability).
- display sufficient emotional and independent stability to participate in all aspects of the CCS coursework and campus environment.
- demonstrate the ability to accept and follow the TCNJ code of conduct, Title IX and AVI policies.
- present a means of communication, including basic skills in functional literacy and numeracy.
- be interested in a collegiate based independent living experience.
- Be able to self -administer medication(s) and provide college required pre-admission elements.
- have a desire to continue their education and have ability to benefit from a college-based program that focuses on career exploration/readiness, student/life community participation and life-long liberal learning.
TCNJ reaffirms its policy of equal opportunity regardless of race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, age, marital status, disability, or status as a disabled veteran or Vietnam era veterans.
- In accordance with federal regulations and compliance with Title IX, the College is committed to maintaining a healthy living and learning community that’s free from all forms of sex or gender-based discrimination. If you believe that you or someone you know has been the victim of sex or gender-based discrimination (including sexual harassment, sexual assault, dating/domestic violence, stalking) while applying to or as a student at TCNJ or wish to learn more about options available, you can make a report through the College’s Title IX & Sexual Misconduct Reporting Linkor you can contact the Title IX Coordinator directly at any time at :
Dr. Chelsea Jacoby
Director of Campus Sexual Misconduct & Title IX Compliance | Title IX Coordinator
2000 Pennington Rd.
Brower Student Center, Rm 201 , Ewing, NJ 08628
Email – firstname.lastname@example.org – Phone – 609-771-3112