Please refer to our upcoming Spring 2020 CCS Information Session event scheduled to take place on Wednesday, March 11th, 2020.
Join us to learn more about our inclusive, four year, certificate-based, college experience for students with intellectual and developmental disabilities.
- Learn about our coursework, internship and career development opportunities, campus involvement, housing options, and social activities.
- Hear from CCS students, staff, mentors and TCNJ Faculty.
- Participate in a TCNJ campus tour.
Registration is required
Attendees: Prospective students, family, support coordinators and educators.
Location: The College of New Jersey, 2000 Pennington Road,
Registration Opens at: TBD
Campus Tour Departs at end of Open House
View the Campus Map
To reserve your spot email the following information to: email@example.com
- Participating student name and email address
- Participating Parent/Guardian name and email address
- Student’s age, current school, school year or year of high school completion.
- Number of people attending (student, family members, coordinator)
- Confirm participation in previous CCS Event(s): Open House 2018/2019, Information session 2019, and/or On-Campus Experience(s) 2018-2019
Parking: Confirmation and parking information will be emailed back to you.
For more information, visit at: http://ccs.tcnj.edu
If you are unable to attend this event, please check out our On-Campus Experience here.