Please note: It is anticipated that the Fall 2022 application process will close on 2-28-2022. All elements of the application portal must be loaded by such date to be considered for review.
* Based on Rolling Admission, The CCS program reserves the right to close the Fall 2022 admission once program slots are full.
CCS Applicants for the four-year, wait-list, or articulation program must…
- be between the ages 18-25
- turn 18 by December of their freshman year in the CCS Program.
- be 25 or under at the start of their freshman year in the CCS Program.
- have a significant intellectual disability and/or adaptive behavior limitations that would impact their ability to participate in a general post-secondary education curriculum (AAMR definition of Intellectual Disability).
- display sufficient emotional and independent stability to participate in all aspects of the CCS coursework and campus environment.
- demonstrate the ability to accept and follow the TCNJ code of conduct, Title IX and AVI policies.
- present a means of communication, including basic skills in functional literacy and numeracy.
- be interested in a collegiate based independent living experience.
- Be able to self -administer medication(s) and provide college required pre-admission elements.
- have a desire to continue their education and have ability to benefit from a college-based program that focuses on career exploration/readiness, student/life community participation and life-long liberal learning.
TCNJ reaffirms its policy of equal opportunity regardless of race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, age, marital status, disability, or status as a disabled veteran or Vietnam era veterans.
- In accordance with federal regulations and compliance with Title IX, the College is committed to maintaining a healthy living and learning community that’s free from all forms of sex or gender-based discrimination. If you believe that you or someone you know has been the victim of sex or gender-based discrimination (including sexual harassment, sexual assault, dating/domestic violence, stalking) while applying to or as a student at TCNJ or wish to learn more about options available, you can make a report through the College’s Title IX & Sexual Misconduct Reporting Linkor you can contact the Title IX Coordinator directly at any time at :
Dr. Chelsea Jacoby
Director of Campus Sexual Misconduct & Title IX Compliance | Title IX Coordinator
2000 Pennington Rd.
Brower Student Center, Rm 201 , Ewing, NJ 08628
Email – email@example.com – Phone – 609-771-3112