APPLICATIONS ARE CLOSED
Who should complete this application process:
- Individuals who have completed (or are planning to complete in May 2021) the Bergen Community College’s Turning Point Program
- Complete application and submit to CCS program, including application fee (forms below) by TBD (after such date applications will only be accepted on a space-available basis)
- Submit documentation as requested on the application (applications will not be considered if incomplete)
- Student/parents(s)/guardian(s) will receive an email when COMPLETE application is received
- Complete application materials/documentation will be review by an application screening committee
- Applicants will be contacted via email to advise if a virtual/in-person interview (TBD) is granted
- If interview is granted, student and parent(s)/guardian(s) will be contacted for scheduling
- Student/parents(s)/guardian(s) will attend virtual/in-person interview (TBD)
- If student is interested in continuing the process, student will submit a post interview essay (as discussed during interview)
- Student may be asked to spend additional time with CCS staff, mentor, or students. (student will be contacted via email if required)
- Student and parent(s)/guardian(s) will be advised of application status (accepted, waitlist, decline) via email as early as January.
MATERIALS FOR FIRST TIME APPLICANT
- Articulation Applicant– click and print one set
- Student Recommendation Form – click and print
- Transcript Request Form– click and print
- Guardianship Information – click and print
- Application Fee: Non-refundable $75
- Application Deadline: TBD
The CCS Program admissions committee will begin notification of application status as early as January.
All accepted students will be notified via email and postal mail.
Due to the size of the program, signed acceptance letters and a deposit will be due within ten business days of notification of admission. Accepted students and parent(s)/guardian(s) are required to attend an early summer student/family orientation.