The Career and Community Studies Program invites you to attend our 2018 Parent/Student Information Session!
Career and Community Studies (CCS) holds an annual Open House in the Fall of each year. And this year we are ading a Spring Informational Session that will take place on March 14, 2018 from 6:30 PM – 8:30 PM.
Join us to learn more about our inclusive, four year college experience for students with intellectual and developmental disabilities.
- Learn about our coursework, internship and career development opportunities, campus involvement, housing options, and social activities.
- Hear from CCS students, staff, mentors and TCNJ Faculty.
- Participate in a TCNJ campus tour.
Registration is required
Date: Wednesday, March 14, 2018
Time: 6:30 p.m. to 8:30 p.m.
Location: The College of New Jersey, 2000 Pennington Road,
Ewing, NJ, in the Library Auditorium.
Registration Opens at 6:15 pm
Campus Tour Departs Promptly at 6:30 pm
Informational Session runs from 7:15- 8:30 pm
(You may attend both or one of the above. Please indicate which you are attending in your email.)
View the Campus Map
To reserve your spot email the following information to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Participating student & parent name(s) and email address
- Student’s age, current school, school year or year of high school completion.
- Number of people attending (student, family members)
- Confirm participation in tour and/or information session
Parking: Confirmation and parking information will be emailed back to you.
For more information, visit at: http://ccs.pages.tcnj.edu
If you are unable to attend this event, please refer to our group mini tours here.