The Career and Community Studies Program invites you to attend our 2018 OPEN HOUSE!
Career and Community Studies Program (CCS) our annual Open House on Saturday, October 6, 2018 from 9:30 AM – 1:00 PM.
Join us to learn more about our inclusive, four year, certificate-based, college experience for students with intellectual and developmental disabilities.
- Learn about our coursework, internship and career development opportunities, campus involvement, housing options, and social activities.
- Hear from CCS students, staff, mentors and TCNJ Faculty.
- Participate in a TCNJ campus tour.
Registration is required
Attendees: Prospective students, family, support coordinators and educators.
Date: Saturday, October 6, 2018
Time: 9:30 a.m. to 1:00 p.m.
Location: The College of New Jersey, 2000 Pennington Road,
Ewing, NJ, in the Education Building, Room 212 (second floor).
Registration Opens at 9:15 am
Campus Tour Departs at end of Open House
View the Campus Map
To reserve your spot email the following information to: email@example.com
- Participating student name and email address
- Participating Parent/Guardian name and email address
- Student’s age, current school, school year or year of high school completion.
- Number of people attending (student, family members, coordinator)
- Confirm participation in previous CCS Event(s): Open House 2017, Information session 2018, and/or Mini Tour(s) 2017-2018
Parking: Confirmation and parking information will be emailed back to you.
For more information, visit at: http://ccs.pages.tcnj.edu
If you are unable to attend this event, please check out our upcoming group mini tours here.
Fall Mini Tour dates will be posted in Summer 2018.